Statement of Faith
In these core fundamental values, we believe:
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible to be the infallible word of God, that it is Holy and inspired of the Almighty God, and it is of supreme and final authority.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God, conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary. He was holy, He led a life without sin, He took upon Himself all our sins, he died and rose again. He is seated at the right hand of God as our mediator and advocate.
- Jesus Christ came to save all men from their sins. All men are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come into the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through his shed blood on the cross.
- That Jesus Christ is coming back soon, this time without sin unto salvation.
- In living a clean, holy Christian life, and that we must have compassion for the suffering, hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
- We must commit and dedicate ourselves afresh to the service of our Lord and His authority over our lives.
- In spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world through various forms of ministry and all available means of communication.
- Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.